3D Pencil Drawings

3D drawings are my favorite from my childhood. I loved to do 3D sketches when I was    inclass 9.In pencil sketches, 3D sketches attract me very much. In this blog I’ll show you some of my latest pencil 3D sketches.

Recommended for you : Acrylic Abstract Painting Rang-milanti on Canvas

Look at these 3D drawings and leave your valuable feedback.

3D ARCHITECTURE DRAWING IN A SINGLE PAPER PENCIL SKETCH
3D ARCHITECTURE DRAWING IN A SINGLE PAPER


I have made this in mid of 2017, when I've just completed my B.Tech in JGEC. It took me around one full day to complete it in a single sitting ;) . It seems to be on different pages upon seeing the architectural levels , but actually it's on a single white A6 paper.
Firstly, I made the top floor  then gradually come over the next levels with full of dedication and attention. 
After completing the whole sketch, I cut the paper from sides with angles to make it a more 3D over-view and more catchy interesting.  





Recommended for you Acrylic Abstract Painting of Radhe Krishna on Canvas

3D SNAKE BITING PENCIL SKETCH
3D SNAKE BITING


3D CAR DRAWING ON SINGLE PAPER PENCIL SKETCH
3D CAR DRAWING ON SINGLE PAPER
This is my another 3D sketch, referencing a similar sketch from Google and trying to draw it following my ways. This is one of my personal favorite. I took a small yellow sunmica sheet, to give it a realistic shade of the snake and use pencil shade over it. The detailing in snake body part, took more time than the 3D effect. For this one I use graphite pencil and Art line 8B,10B. 



This is my another 3D sketch, referencing a similar sketch from Google and trying to draw it following my ways. This is one of my personal favorite. I took a small yellow sunmica sheet, to give it a realistic shade of the snake and use pencil shade over it. The detailing in snake body part, took more time than the 3D effect. For this one I used graphite pencil and Art line 8B,10B. 


3D FLYING BATMAN CHARCOAL SKETCH
3D FLYING BATMAN CHARCOAL SKETCH


This is my another 3D sketch, of flying batman.It took me around 4/5 hours to complete this. Detailing is very important for any 3D art. It was made on half of a A4 page . For this one I used graphite pencil and Art line 10B.


Drawing of 3D shoes Charcoal Pencil on Paper
Drawing of 3D shoe Charcoal Pencil on Paper


This is my another 3D sketch. This is one of my personal favorite. This is my second 3D shoe art on paper, the first one I'll
upload in my next 3D art related blog. It took me around 3/3.30hours to complete this. For this one I use graphite pencil and Art line 8B,10B. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments